BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Favorite Type of Piercing

Or... ya know... Saturday. :D
So, my favorite type of piercing. I like to think myself well versed on piercings. I have had my eyebrow, my ear, my lip, my tongue, and my belly button pierced. If I do get pierced again anytime soon it will either be my nose for the first time or my tongue for the second time. Currently the only piercings I have are my lip, and my ears. It's really hard to choose my favorite piercing... I know it's either the lip or the tongue. I really liked having my tongue pierced - it wasn't painful, it didn't swell up... it was seriously one of the easiest piercings I've ever had. I'm a huge fan of lip piercings. When I got mine done it was absolute hell. Apparently because of my ghetto huge lips, I've got tons of huge veins in my lip. The guy who pierced me wasn't too thrilled. It bled alot, and it swelled alot, and it turns out that I'm allergic to bactine. Not a fun piercing. I would never get my lip pierced again, but I do like the way it looks now. I loooooove looking for new lip rings, even though, at the moment I can't afford one. But... I think I'm going to go for tongue rings on this one, since it is the only piercing I would do more than once.

0 comments: