BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Favorite Restaurant

This one is a tie between Pepperland Cafe and The Friendly Toast.
Pepperland is in my town. It's a restaurant/bar with a bit of a Beatles theme to it. It's a great place to eat. One of my favorite meals I've had there is a quiche with a side salad. Their side salads are absolutely amazing. Lettuce, artichokes, and tomatoes, with dressing. Simple, but soooooooooo good. I also order their mac and cheese quite a bit too. Their margaritas are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen :) It's made fresh, not from a mix and... they don't skimp. :) The wait staff there is great, and it's like being with friends. And best of all the prices are quite reasonable.
The Friendly Toast is in Portsmouth, about 20-30 from where I live. The decor is awesome -- at least I think so, but it is quite well known that I'm a bit odd when it comes to decorating -- and fun. The food is great, but it's been quite a while since I've been there, with not having a car and all. The wait staff is great as well. I do know it's quite a popular restaurant among Portsmouthians, (Woo! I just made up a word!) and it should be.
So there ya go, a bonus. Two restaurants for the price of one. :)

0 comments: